May. 13th, 2017

skull_bearer: (Default)
via http://ift.tt/2qgnGTw:
charlioak:

“The people of the Commonwealth are terrified of Coursers. They should be.”

i’m just glad he’s on our side 8^)

I’ve kinda been putting off playing Fallout 4 because the only place I can go now is the Institute and I don’t want to do that to Nate :( And about 60% of why he’ll have a breakdown is Coursers. The other 40% is a mismash of the SRB, pre-war aesthetic, those two scientists talking about gen 2 synths and THAT FUCKING CHAIR OH ATOM PLEASE BURN THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND

(shhh, just give it a few weeks)

But yeah, Nate has Courser issues.

June 2017

S M T W T F S
    1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 910
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 202122 2324
252627282930 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios